Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

In regard to programming - why does Bell not televise the Alberta

In regard to programming - why does Bell not televise the Alberta Men's Playdowns that are on this weekend - we get nothing WHY?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Sometimes, depending on contracts between tv cable/satellite providers and sports organizations, in addition to broadcasting regulations if the game is live from a certain city, some events may be 'blacked out'. You'd need to contact Bell to find out why the Alberta Men's Playdowns are not included on your current menu. It also may be due to the particular 'package' you have, and which sport programs that includes.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I thought I was contacting Bell for info on programming when I contacted you. We have a 76.00 package including all sports so we should be able to access the curling if it broadcast on Bell TV No problem, I went to the neighbors and watched it on SHAW TV which we may invest in in the near future thankyou. Deanna Hovey
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Deanna and thanks for your reply.

No problem! I'm so glad you got to watch it at your neighbors! Yes, it sounds like it might be worth investing in SHAW TV if it offers more of what you need/want in your programming.

Best regards,
Cher