Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Hi Cher, Thank you for answering my question yesterday, about

Hi Cher, Thank you for answering my question yesterday, about the "Mr Ed" tv series. You were the second person to respond with an answer, I replied to the first person but I cannot reply to you through the same area as there is no option on the screen to reply directly to you, so I have clicked on your name and accessed you through this page. I must admit that I am suspicious of the people selling the dvd's on the site that you recommended. It states that the dvd's come in slips and not boxes
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Darryl and you're most welcome!

It was very kind of you to reply to me here. : )

I don't blame you for being skeptical if the seller claims the dvd's can be easily copied and they are not shipped in cases, but 'slips'. It's difficult to tell who is 'genuine' or not, on auctions sites, but I got excited when I found all the episodes for sale, there.

I understand your problem, not being able to purchase the series episodes off iTunes or Amazon, because you are not located in the U.S., and I will research further to see what I can find for you. This may take some time, so I appreciate your patience.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Darryl.

For the moment, I've found this, where you should be able to watch episodes, but I believe they are not downloadable: http://www.hulu.com/search?query=Mister+Ed&st=0&fs=

Please let me know if this site will work for you.

I'm continuing to research...

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Cher, I just clicked on the site and it said that because we are not in the United States that we are unable to view the content. (apparently Japan is about to get access but we cannot). Thanks for trying though. Darryl.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Cher, I read the last email first, I should have gone the other way. You did very well to find the series for that price but I try to be very cautious and above board when dealing on the internet (also in everyday dealing but more so on the internet). Thank you for your support and help. Darryl.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm so sorry you got that message about not being able to view the episodes on Hulu because you are not in the U.S. Yes, I also noticed that Japan will soon have access, but it's a shame you will not. Very frustrating, to say the least!

You are very wise to be cautious when dealing on the internet and in everyday dealing, as well, of course! I'm still looking into this for you.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Cher, I am back again with another challenge. This time it is the Beverly Hillbillies.! On Amazon you can purchase Seasons and Complete Seasons, they seem to be coming from 2 different sources. They seem to have only 2 or 3 of the 9 seasons! I found a site that claims to have all 9 seasons but I don't know if it is safe and genuine? It is called tvdvdseasons.com/or net. Do you have any insight or other suggestions? Thanks. Darryl.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Darryl!

It's great to hear back from you and thanks very much for requesting me to answer your question! Smile

Please allow me a short while to research this for you and I will post back when I have your information.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Cher!
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
No problem, Darryl!

It might take a little while, so I thank you in advance for your patience. Smile

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Darryl and thanks for your patience.

The site you mentioned: tvdvdseason.com does not seem super-reliable. After some research, I discovered that their main office is in the Netherlands, but the dvd's are made in China, so I don't think the quality will be too good.

Amazon says they're working on an Amazon.com/au for purchases in Australia, so that may make things easier for you, but we don't know how soon that will happen. However, I did find this site for you, that may be useful for other items, in the meantime.
http://doesitshiptoaustralia.com/ You can get some 'collections' and episodes as you already know, from some seasons, but not all 9, yet.

As you can see, here on Amazon in the USA, season 9 says it's not available now, but you can sign up and be notified when it becomes available:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dus-worldwide-shipping-aps&field-keywords=beverly+hillbillies+season+9

I'm sorry I don't have better news for you, but for now, this is all the information I could find. I'll be sure to let you know if I come across anything additional in the future! Laughing

Please let me know if you need any additional information or clarification by clicking 'Reply' and directing your response to me, 'Cher'.

A Positive Rating and Feedback are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Cher, I don't know what went wrong but I replied last night and my reply did not register, I also clicked accept and it did not work either. My question was about a site called mosieurmonsierfilms.com , they seem to have alot of tv series. I googled to see if they were ok, but I found nothing wrong. Could you check them out and see what you think? Thanks again. Darryl.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

No problem; your Accept came through a short while ago. Thanks very much! Smile

Yes, I will be happy to check out the site you mentioned and let you know what I think.

I'll get back to you in a short while.

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

I'm not able to access that website. I see that it does come up in Google with many different dvds of classic tv shows available, but when I click, it tells me the server of that site is not available. Maybe it was only accessible for you from your location.

However, some of the sites that came up with this name on google, from the small 'blurb' I could read, mentioned 'adult' videos, so I'd be wary. However, if you like what you read and the site seems reputable, they have what you want and they will ship to Australia, give it a try. Use a credit card or PayPal so you have a recourse to get a refund, if you don't like the item or the site is not reputable.

Do you know where they're located? Did they say they had 274 episodes of all seasons and do the dvds come in hard cases?

I found another (U.S.) site with full seasons of The Beverly Hillbillies and other shows, but they are not professionally made and it says nothing about shipping internationally. It also states that The Beverly Hillbillies set is not in stock at this time. The dvds also come in white 'slips' and not hard cases. It states right there, that all the episodes may not be high quality, however, they will replace defective ones.
http://classicdvdtv.com/the-beverly-hillbillies-dvd-3999-the-complete-series-44-d399944.html

I also found this site, which is UK based, called 'Second Sight Films'; they offer cult and classic films and tv shows on dvd, but they don't seem to have The Beverly Hillbillies.
http://www.secondsightfilms.co.uk/ click on 'tv catalogue' up above.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful this time, but I can't access that monsieur films site.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much, I will have a closer look when I get a chance! You have done very well (again). Thanks so much for your effort. Darryl.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
You're most welcome, Darryl.

It's always my pleasure to be of help to you!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Cher, are you still there on Just Answer? If you are, I will ask you a question about some old songs that a friend of mine is trying to track down, the name and lyrics of the 2 Songs. Let me know if you are interested (can you send me an "ask me another question link" , I thought I had one somewhere but the site has changed slightly! Thanks, Darryl.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Darryl and thanks for requesting me!

I hope all has been going well with you.

Yes, the site has changed more than slightly, since you were last here!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

You can ask me a new question in this category (make sure to put 'For Cher' to start the question) by typing it in the question box under my picture, here:
http://www.justanswer.com/entertainment/expert-Cher/

Thanks!
Cher