Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.

I am 57 years old and Im trying out on americas got talent

I am 57 years old and I'm trying out on america's got talent next saturday, I will probably sing johnny mathis, or engelbert humperdinck. My question is what to where considering the information i have given. I'D like to wear a colorful shirt and the red shoes i have,but someone commented that I would be labeled as a clown
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Was that person old(er)?

Wear the colorful shirt & the red shoes! Really!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The person is about forty eight years old and said it was just his opinion, America's got talent people tell us to wear clothes that stand out ,so that you will be noticed,What do you think?
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
I am 51 and have been onstage preforming more times than I could ever count!
Were I you, I would do the bright colorful shirt & the red shoes & try to find a red (to match the shoes) driving cap worn backwards. Ill see if I can find an example.
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Ok, here is your cap. Wear it backwards slightly off center. Copy and paste this link into your browser.

And consider sunglasses. Very minimalistic. Rectangular lenses.