Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

We are serving gourmet pizza for our wedding, what else would

We are serving gourmet pizza for our wedding, what else would you serve with it to make it seem higher end, while keeping costs low.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Without a doubt a tomato and Basil Bruschetta with an Olive Oil drizzling &

a fancy Salad such as an Apple Gorgonzola & Walnut.

.

You might also want to consider an Italian Wedding Soup.

If you are you doing an hor devours hour & cocktails while you are doing the photography

consider A fancy Cheese & Fruit platter and/or shrimp and/or Stuffed Mushrooms

A selection of Merlot and Burgundy and maybe also a white wine. Even though white is not recommended with pizza except for with a White Pizza many people don't care about that and just like white wine with anything!

Tearamisu and conolies make a great desert unless you prefer not to compete with your wedding cake.

Coffee, you need coffee. You can do gourmet coffees but that can get expensive so instead you can do regular coffee with flavored creamers.

Trivia - I don't know how much time you have before the wedding or how much free time you have or your what your budget is but I wanted to let you know that my daughter got married a year ago last September. We had a wedding for 100 + people. We were able to find Tables, Chairs and Chair Covers at an auction for less than if we had rented them and after the wedding were able to sell them to double our money.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks! Very interesting ideas. What auction did you use for your table chairs, etc. Did you sell on same auction?

The Auction house was www.JaySugarman.com and it was a Jewish congregation in Ft. Lauderdale that was moving out of their temporary facilites once their Temple was completed and not taking most of their furniture with them. They Auctioned their chairs and their dining hall tables which worked perfect for the wedding. The chair covers came through the same auctioneers but were from a rental company that was downsizing.

We sold them on www.Craigslist.com. They were gone within 6 hours of my having posted the listing. I guess I didn't ask enough for them! LOL.