Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

Does anyone out there know anything about Brinkman Ceramic

Does anyone out there know anything about Brinkman Ceramic Speakere. As the company has gone out of business and mine have been distorted, I would like to know what I can replace them with and keeping the quality and art neuvo type design. They were all round speakers and I do have a photo of them if required...
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

I have been running a worldwide Craigslist search and eBay search every day since you first posted the question.

Something you my be very interested in is www.CraigsPal.com which is a free automated Craigslist searcher program. It delivers filtered Craigslist results based on your specific & personal preferences and you can search the entire world! The software is minimal in size, uses virtually no memory, has no spyware or adware and SAVES YOU TIME!

The basic version is free but there is an expanded version you can buy.

It might be very helpful to you in your search.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Erdaram, I'm not really wanting to know where else to search as I'm now very tired of doing it. I'm now just willing to pay for the information I need.......thank you..
Expert:  Erdaram replied 2 years ago.
I am going to keep my searches going for you.
Experience: I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
Expert:  Erdaram replied 2 years ago.

Here is the name and contact # XXXXX Mr XXXXX XXXXX On 07939 928551

He was one of the guys who made the speakers at Brinkman. It might be possible that he would knw where there is a pair for sale...?

Also here is a number for a guy in London who had a pair for sale over a year ago.

Damian 07749682773

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am willing to pay for the information I require as I'm tired of searching myself. Although I appreciate what you have written, in short (and I don't want to appear rude) you don't know the answer to my questions......