Erdaram
Erdaram , Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

Is there much about Debra Messings fictitious separation from

Customer Question

Is there much about Debra Messings fictitious separation from her husband Daniel still going around? Debra and Daniel are and always will be quite solid, this is all to promote her new show, Smash.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Sorry to Disappoint however, Debra Messing and Daniel Zelman actually are splitting up after a about 10 years, According to Messing's rep. The decision was mutual. We are told that they remain supportive of one another and committed to raising their son as a family. So committed to that, in fact, that the pair have been separated the better part of the year but continue to live together in New York for the sake of Roman, their 7-year-old son.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX isn't a guess....this is inside information...for real
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
You asked and all I am able to tel you is the official word from her PR trip. If you already have "inside information" that says otherwise, and this already "know" then why are you asking here?
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
Thanks!