Erdaram
Erdaram , Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

we have tickets to the red wings game on thur jan12. we are

we have tickets to the red wings game on thur jan12. we are unable to drive in detroit. i an trying to locate some form of shuttle service from flint mi to the XXXXX XXXXX arena and back to our car after the game. please would appreciate any info you could give me. Than you
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

I have been informed by Joe Louis Arena representative Rebbecca, that there are no shuttles from Flint into the Arena during redwings games which are provided by the Arena.

International Taxi & Shuttle Company will take anywhere from 1 person to 6 people for a flat rate of $150 each way.(NNN) NNN-NNNN1942 S Dort Hwy, Flint, MI

I don't know if that fits within your budget however, it is the only commercially available option I was able to locate.

Just a shot in the dark... If you perhaps might have friends in Flint with a young adult son or daughter, perhaps you might be able to ask them if they might like to earn some cash for the day. I am sure it would be much less than $300!