Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.

My children were auditioned and accepted for "The Event" in

Customer Question

My children were auditioned and accepted for "The Event" in July 2012. Is this a legitimate talent searching organization worthy of the almost $5000 investment for the two of them?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

They have NOTHING to do with Disney, other than holding their "high-priced" talent show there. Even Disney is going after them for false advertising using their name. The Event makes you PAY to have your child participate.

19 BBB complaints since July 2011, F rating by BBB. They travel, don't advertise much, hoping to avoid media attention, get people to pay under high pressure marketing with little time to think and move onto the next city. Remember check with legit agencies, Biz Parents, SAG, your local talent agencies. It is simply a fraud, deceptive tactics for their monetary gain.

If you are dead set that modeling is the route you want to take for y our child, get a real agent, one that does not ask for fees up front, and just gets a percentage based on offers. That's how it works in the real world.