Erdaram
Erdaram , Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

I have inherited two circus books with lots of clowns autographs

I have inherited two circus books with lots of clowns' autographs on the inside cover, dated 1955.

Circus Parade by John S. Clarke, with Felix B. Adler,Pat Valdo, Bev XXXXX, XXXXX L.Morrissey, Merle Evans,Ozzie Nelson, Emmet XXXXX, XXXXXny Tripp, Paul Jerome, Paul Jung and Leonard St something as best as I can read their signatures.

The second bok is called Clown by Beverly Kelly about Emmet Kelly, with an inscription dated 1955, to my relative George Cushing .

I'm interested in their value and where to sell them.

I have a typewritten note to a relative, George Cushing, who was an interviewer for WJR radio in Detroit in the 1950's and 1960's. The letter is thanking him for the gift of a golf club and is signed by Dwight Eisenhower.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Your book probably belongs in a museum. I would imagine it is pretty rare though how valuable I don't know.

You need to contact:

Matthew McLendon at the Ringlinng Brothers Museum.

If anyone can accuratly appraise what you have, it will be them.

5401 Bay Shore Road

Sarasota, FLNNN-NN-NNNNbr/>(941)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>