Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

Hi, Does anyone know what the real title is to the currently

Does anyone know what the real title is to the currently popular song with the words "So you had a bad day..."
I'd like to buy it on iTunes, but that's not the actual title. I don't think you can search the iTunes store by lines fm a song w/o the title.

Thanks,
Holly
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Erdaram :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Erdaram :

"Bad Day" is a song written and performed by Canadian singer-songwriter Daniel Powter. It was released as the first single from his second album Daniel Powter (2005) and achieved the #1 spot in the U.S. and Ireland. In the U.S. it became the most successful single of 2006 as ranked by Billboard Magazine.

Erdaram :

The music video is directed by Marc Webb and features two single people, a male (Jason Adelman) and a female (Samaire Armstrong), waking and going about their daily schedule. The video shows this happening over a three-day period but makes no distinction between the days apart from the different clothing worn for each day. The main event is the two adding graffiti to the same wall, separately, on each day, culminating in the completion of a heart. At the end of the video, life mirrors the image created on the wall, with the boy offering the soaking wet girl a red umbrella in the pouring rain, as a cab stops for them. Parts of it were shot in a split-screen. Throughout the video, Powter is shown with his tuque, playing his piano. The Metro Red Line subway in Los Angeles was used during the shooting of this video and prominently featured throughout. The area where the two meet and add the graffiti on the wall is on the mezzanine level of Pershing Square Station in downtown Los Angeles.

Erdaram :

Please click on the green accept button now if this is the song you are looking for!

Experience: I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes!! That's it!!
Thank you so much
And, thank you for the aside with the cool info about the video. It's so sweet!
The song always makes me tear up.

Thanks again,
Holly
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

You are very welcome! I love that song too!

Have A blessed New Year!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
And all the Best for health and happiness in 2012 to you also
Holly
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Holly!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Eric,
Another name that tune question I'll throw your way.
Some words in the song ... "Touch you once, touch you twice. Won't let go at any price."
It sounds pretty peppy, might be good on my iPod work out playlist.
Thank you,
Holly
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi Holly,

I was hoping I would hear from you again! If you like my answer, please feel free to click on accept again! In fact, think up as many questions as you like!

The Song is If You Leave - Nada Surf (OMD cover).

Here is a YouTube Video of just the music and lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3zboUuLHoE

Th Song was written by Songwriters: COOPER, MARTIN H. / MCLUSKEY, ANDY / HUMPHREYS, PAUL DAVID

Here are the Lyrics:

If you leave, don't leave now
Please don't take my heart away
Promise me just one more night
Then we'll go our separate ways

We've always had time on our sides
But now it's fading fast
Every second
Every moment
We've got to--we've gotta make it last

I touch you once I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I needed you then
You always said we'd still be friends someday

If you leave
I won't cry

I won't waste one single day
But if you leave, don't look back

I'll be running the other way
Seven years went under the bridge
Like time was standing still
Heaven knows what happens now
You've got to--you've gotta say you will

I touch you once, I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I needed you then
You always said we'd meet again

I touch you once I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I needed you then
You always said we'd still be friends

I touch you once I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I needed you then
You always said we'd meet again someday

If you leave
If you leave
If you leave
Don't look back
Don't look back

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Eric,

You were ... hoping to hear fm me again?? Awww, that's soo nice Laughing Y thank you.

Thank you for the answer. I'll listen to / watch video after I write this. And I'll buy song for my iPod, phone, etc etc.

Of course, I'll click on 'Accept'

I do hope you cut n pasted those lyrics. I'd feel terrible if you hand typed them all yourself.

I do have another song title question-- it goes w a new Prius ad, oddly enough so maybe it's not a real song. Anyway, after I hear it again, I'll make a note of a few of the lyrics so you can tell me the title. That's another question for another day- and another Accept. lol

And the ultimate ... since you are a real musician, I may ask you someday if you know anyone in the tri state area (I'm making a big assumption that you are in NY) who might like to buy a 5' Kawai ebony baby grand piano- mine. I'd like to move to Colo and i just don't think it is worth moving it out there. I could practically buy a new one for the price of moving this one.
Thanks,
Holly
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

I am actually in the Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale, FL area.

With regard to your Baby Grand, I have seen them sell on eBay, just set a reserve price equal to the least you are willing to accept for it. Also make sure it is a "Local Pick up only" auction.

You can also list it on http://www.craigslist.com/

With regard to the Prius ad: Go here and play a few of therse videos. Let me know if you see the one you are refring to.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=new+Prius+ad

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Eric,
I've Been with a guy to Gulf Stream Park in your area a couple times, most recently in early December.

Thank you for Prius ad links. I ried a couple, but decided I didn't want to sift thru all fo them. I just googled the first few words of the song and it came right up- singer is Fabienne Delsol. song is "Come Along." The strings at the beginning are terrible quality- sounds like they are coming from an ancient 45 rpm. I tried several versions. All the same. I think Prius starts the ad music b4 all the crappy banjo stuff.

Thank you for ebay and craigslist suggestions. Craigslist always sounds like a haven for weirdos. I don't know if I'd want some Craigslist perv coming in my house to 'see my piano.' I'll think about it. I'll also ask my tuner to put the word out, too. He knows a lot of people in Princeton whose snooty attitude wold go well w a baby grand.

Thanks again,
Holly
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi Holly,

Yes, I think that your tuner is going to be the best resource for a direct referral sale.

I have bought and sold a lot of things on CraigsList very successfully. I have however, heard some horror stories about the weirdos you mentioned.

My suggestion if you do ever feel like venturing towards Craigslist, would be to advertise it and then set up a specific block of time say on a Saturday between 10 & 2 to schedule everyone who is interested to come look at it. It's OK if more than one at a tie show up, maybe it will start a bidding war... Anyway, have a couple of friends over at the same time so you are not alone. Maybe CraigsList isn't for you but thats just an idea.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Eric,
I needed to hear/see the Bad Day video so went back to this question series.
I see I never saw nor hit Accept for this Craigs List suggestion.
With my unlimited subscription (Best payment I make each month :), that shouldn't happen.
Best,
Holly
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Holly! You are the best!