N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty , Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in California since 1983
9653905

I am not looking for a clever adviser - I would rather have

I am not looking for a clever adviser - I would rather have an ordinary one who is reliable anf doesn't waste my time.

My fundamental problem is to acquire a quotation for approximately fifty classical (ie top quality) encoded movies which do not all have to be US products.

A schedule of these items was published in the final 2011 issue of NEWSWEEK, so you may still have it in your toilet.

Is that too complicated, too much, or too unprofitable? Tell me the worst and I hope you do not want much more

SMG
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 4 years ago.
That issue of Newsweek is available for purchase on line at
http://www.zinio.com/browse/issues/index.jsp?skuId=416203929&WT.mc_id=RTL_WWW_Other_GLOBAL_122311_holidaynews

I hope this information is helpful.
Thank you for accepting my answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dear Expert,

A California attorney should be reasonable, although our experience in Johannesburg leaves response to such a designation not very well resolved.

Of the hundred percent of attorneys in this country our general view is that only twenty five per cent of them are worth dealing with and of that twenty five per cent only fiive per cent are anything to get excited about.

California, even as a country, would rate close to being number five on the planet, but that tells us very little about how good the lawyers are, as "good", when it comes to lawyers, can encompass both the very simple and the horribly complicated.

Now I'll stop talking rubbish! I have a full schedule of the proposed DVD titles that I am aiming to acquire; I need confirmation from you regarding what I must do to get the information into your hands, and whether or not you are prepared to respond to such an inquiry with reference to availability, delivery and price. I remind you that there are approximately fifty titles involved; I hope I do not have to pay US Sales Tax.

Yours truly,

S.M.Goldstein

I cannot do anything for you other than answer questions on this web site.

http://www.amazon.com/ sells DVDs and will ship them anywhere in the world.