Erdaram
Erdaram , Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

what about writing songs? and how do you make money on youtube

what about writing songs? and how do you make money on youtube as an artist. do you pretty much have to build a fan base through covers, then make originals and join youtube partnership?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

The best way to make money by posting your original material on YouTube is to be good enough or crazy enough to go Viral.

Record comapanies have people who do nothing all day ling besides comb YouTube, & MySpce etc for the next Bruce Springstein or the next Beatles. If you REALLY have talent, post your stuff to YouTube. Blog it to all of your friends on all of the social networking sites, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. and when your friends hear it, if you are good, they will not be able to to help but send it on to their friends etc, etc. Ask them to send your link to at least two friends each.

It takes great to make it these days... IF YOU ARE INDEED GREAT, Soon you will have 10 hits, If each of those hits tells 2 friends then you will have 30 hits, of each of those 30 tells 2 friends then you will have 90 hits, when the 90 each tells 2 friends, you will have 270 hits, they tell two and you now have 810 hits, When they each tell 2 of their friends, you will then have 2,430 hits, on and on the numbers compound as follows: 7,290/ 21,870, 65,610/ 137,800/ 413,400/ 1,240,200 and you have gone viral.

At about 10,000,000 hits you can just about write your own record deal.

The Secret is however, You Honestly for Really Really, HAVE GOT TO BE GREAT!!!!!

If you are not, nothing is going to help you.

Please click on the green accept button on both this and the question about developing your sining voice! Thanks! Happy New Year!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
do you think "great" can be gotten with hard work and dedication? or do you just have it or not? can you train your voice to be "great"????
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

There is a one VERY IMPORTANT determining factor that is the dividing line between whether or not you can develop or train your voice to be great and that is whether or not you have an ear that can hear whether or not you are singing in tune.

If you can not sing in tune gthere is no development I kone of that can be done to make you great. Better? Yes, but not the X factor.

If are able to sing in tune as a natural gift (and over 50% of all people can) you can develop the other aspects of your voice to become great! Power, Sustain, Range & Flexibility are all things that can be developed into greatness. Not however, if your the ears that you were born with can't hear that you are singing out of tune.

Please click on accept for the last two questions!