Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.

I want to approach the Bravo show Tabathas Im Taking Over

I want to approach the Bravo show Tabatha's I'm Taking Over ......Makover show and cannot seem to figure out how to get in touch with her show.

I am a small business consulting company like many have had to become across the US and I am in need of a make over. I do not know how to do many things in this line of work. I could see myself loosing many opportunities if I do not get this together.

Can anyone help me figure out how to get in touch with her show.....? Her name isXXXXX on Bravo.

Erdaram :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Here is the link to the Contact Tabatha Page of her website:

You may contact here and even apply for a "Takeover" fron that page.