Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I have the MGA Entertainment Bow Wow Buddies Beagle, circa

Customer Question

I have the MGA Entertainment Bow Wow Buddies Beagle, circa 2001. The dog belonged to my late father-in-law and I would like to get it activated for my grandson. My father-in-law received this as a gift the year before he passed away. Is there anywhere to get a manual as I would like to have "Bingo, the Beagle" respond to my voice commands.

Thank you in advance for any help,
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

Have you replaced the batteries in the dog with fresh ones and do you have the paw shaped radio controller?

Thanks for all your additional information.
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I do have the paw shaped radio controller and I have not put in batteries yet. I was hoping to get an owner's manual before I did put in new batteries.
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again and thanks for your reply.

My apologies, but I have researched exhaustively and was not able to find the manual for this toy. I'm going to leave your question available for other experts and I wish you much good luck!

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry but you were of no help with my problem. Please tell me what I have to do to get my deposit returned.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I realize I was unable to help you, as I explained in my last reply. The manual you seek does not appear to be available through any online source I've researched, and that's is why I 'opted out' of your question to leave it available for other experts who may have greater success.

I will request a refund of your deposit for you.

Best regards,
Cher