Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

I need advice on how best to proceed to dissolve a massive

I need advice on how best to proceed to dissolve a massive record collection. It includes all types: 45, 78's , 38's? , ...Where do I get a list of old vinyl records that have any value? Who buys them? There are several thousand records in this collection....belongs to a friend whose husband just died, and she's not interested in keeping it. Thanks for any helpful advice....Also,  it would be most helpful to find a buyer in town,....Tucson, Arizona, as I can't afford to ship them.      Linda
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Here is the best site I know of to help you put a price tag on your records.

http://www.vinylrecords.ch/Vinyl/vinyl_prices.html

If it is not listed in their site, chances are that it isn't worth anything.

Once you know the value of what you've got, then I say put them up on eBay with reserves set for about 60% of the value. Keep in mind that the buyer pays for shipping in all cases; eBay or other so you don't have to worry about that expense.

Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Experience: I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.