Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

how do I become a jingle singer where do I look for work and

how do I become a jingle singer where do I look for work and what skills must I possess
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Erdaram : Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question. I am going to compile some information and I'll be back to you before too very long!
Customer:

ok

Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

If you are going to get work in this Field, you will need an agent.

I recommend contacting several of the local radio and TV stations in the area and asking exactly WHICH AGENTS OR AGENCIES they hire to find their talent. Actually going to see the programming directors certainly wouldn't hurt but you may need to make an appointment to see them.

Then you contact those agents or agencies, make an appointment with them and go for an interview. It would be good to have a basic demo in hand but when you sit down with the interviewer if they think your voice fits is what they are looking for, they should be prepared to make a professional demo for you.

To locate a producer for a demo tape, when you are talking with the programming director(s) also ask them to refer you to local recording studio who does this.

Searching the internet for a recording studio is fine but it would be best to contact the studios who already have a relationship with the radio station and you are probably not going to find that out from any website (Unless the station has a link to any particular recording studio on their own website).

Once you have demo and an agent, shop it to the local media. If you are really truly and honestly great, your talent will make room for itself!