Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Im not sure if these are the type of questions you answer

I'm not sure if these are the type of questions you answer or not, but thought I would try.

1. What are the best beginner fairy tales for toddlers? Example would be the 3 little pigs or goldilocks.

2. A place to take my 2 year old grand daughter sledding, etc in the Waynesville or Asheville, NC area.

3. Fun toddler things to do in the Asheville area over the holidays.

Thank you for your help.
Yvonne Harding
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi Yvonne, and welcome back to Just Answer!

The best beginner fairy tales for toddlers are: The Three Bears (Goldilocks), as you mentioned, Cinderella, The Ugly Duckling, Snow White, and more, which you can find here:

The fables, which have a moral or teach a lesson, are also good, but might be more appreciated as she gets older. Also, when you read the fairy tales, try to downplay any 'evil' characters, so it doesn't frighten her. One of my most favorite books as a child (and which I read to my own children) is Robert Louis Stevenson's 'A Child's Garden of Verses'.

I've been to Asheville, NC in the winter and there are many things to do during the holidays which would be suitable for toddlers. Try some of these:

You can also visit the Asheville Tourism Bureau for more ideas/information:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,