Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

What is a "sharpe

Greetings, here is a perplexing question: What is a "sharpe doll" ? A five year old girl likes them and I have no idea what they are or where to buy one. There are 65 years and a millinimum of new toys between us. Help! Also, I paid for a year of questions in Sept., why am I having to pay again?
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

The little girl may be referring to a 'Sharpay' doll, made by Mattel. This is a character from Disney's High School Musical movie. Here it is, for sale on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/High-School-Musical-Sharpay-Doll/dp/B000OUJXX6

You might be able to get a good buy online, tomorrow, on 'Cyber Monday', and avoid those crowded toy stores! : )

If you paid for a year's subscription in September, please ask Customer Service why you were asked to pay again. Experts have nothing to do with the 'business end' of things; we only answer questions. You can email our Customer Service department to inquire about this, at:[email protected]

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit or have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept' and you will not incur any additional charges). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher