Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.

I recieved an Sportcraft electrionic dartboard for Christmas

I recieved an Sportcraft electrionic dartboard for Christmas last year and finally got around to putting it up. However, now I cannot find my instruction manual on how to operate the darn thing. Can you help ? Is there an online site to download an instructional manual ?
Glenn Shay, Vancouver, Wa

Erdaram :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

If you will provide me with the exact model number of your Dart Board, I can provide you with the manual.

It should start with a 78 or a 79 and have 3 more additional digits following that and maybe also a letter.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I cannot find any model number on the dart board. I have lost the paperwork. Any suggustions ?

Here is a link to a web page where you will find downloads for the instruction manuals for Sportcraft Electronic Dartboards. There are about 87 differerent model numbers. One of them is yours. I wish I could help you narrow it down. If the board is new, start your hunt at the bottom with the larger numbers and you will undoubtedly find yours sooner rather than later. If I have been of any help, please click the green Accept button now! Thanks & Have Happy Thanksgiving!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for the link. I am sure I will find what I need.

I will hit the accept answer and you will be paid.

Thanks again.

Thanks Glenn!
If you have not yet located your exact model manual, I just received a reply from Sportcraft that said the model number should be on the back of the dart board itself.