Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

"Rock Center with XXXXX XXXXX". I live in the UK; how can

Customer Question

"Rock Center with XXXXX XXXXX". I live in the UK; how can I watch this TV show? And is there a podcast feed?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Unfortunately, at this time, the show is not broadcast in the UK, but you can view excerpts of shows and read/watch the stories covered, here:
http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/

Full episodes will eventually be available online at NBC.com, but, they are not available right now. In my research, I have come across this website which seems to be for people in the UK who would like to watch US shows: http://goalfanzine.com/ It seems that you need to sign up for membership and pay a small amount, but I can't verify the authenticity of the content and quality of what's available, because I have not signed up, however, it's a possibility you may want to explore further.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher