Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Nottimgham pubs. Im looking for an OK pub/resturant in Nottingham,

Nottimgham pubs. I'm looking for an OK pub/resturant in Nottingham, not too far from the Nottingham University main campus, suitable for taking my family to (youngest is 12 years old). Someplace where main courses are about £10 or under. Any suggestions?
Hello again, and welcome back to Just Answer.

The following site lists and reviews popular eateries; these are some near the Nottingham University campus:

As you can see, most are quite pricey, but I found this one, which is a little more than £10 per person:

You can also check out the other choices listed on the left side of the page.

This site offers family-friendly (and other) restaurants/pubs which may suit your tastes: (click on 'Family Friendly' on the page).

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,