Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

Need a Recipe for an appetizer make in 30 minutes best eve

Need a Recipe for an appetizer make in 30 minutes…best ever
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

Here is a recepe I located a while ago that has always been a hit with guests. it is called Angels on Horseback. I know there are different ways to make it and we have tried a couple. Some prefer oysters, and others like water chestnuts. I like the oysters but my wife can't eat shellfich so she prefers apricots.

Prep Time: 15 minutes

Cook Time: 8 minutes

Total Time: 23 minutes

Ingredients:

• 1 package whole pitted dried apricots
  • 1/2 cup cubed Gruyere or Asiago cheese
  • 8-10 slices bacon, cut crosswise into thirds

Preparation:

Stuff apricots with a piece of the cheese. Wrap one of the pieces of the bacon around each stuffed apricot and secure with a toothpick if necessary. Place on broiler pan with a rack.

Preheat broiler. Broil bacon wrapped apricots 4-6" from the heat source for 9-12 minutes, turning twice during cooking time, until bacon is crisp; don't let it burn! Let stand for 5 minutes, then serve. Serves 8-10.

If this isn't temptinng to you, let me know and I will see what else I can find.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have done this with shrimp and it is good. With a few variations. Do you have any other ideas.
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

Here are two:

Warm Garlic-Brie Crostini for 4Total Time: 25m

Ingredients

1 baguette

1 clove halved garlic

1/4 pound thinly sliced Brie

1 dozen Cherry Tomatoes

2 teaspoons plus one tablespoon olive oil

Salt (Kosher is best)

Black Pepper - freshly ground is best

Directions

A. Preheat oven to 400°F. Put the cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet and toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and a few grinds of black pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until they begin to burst, 20 to 25 minutes. Set aside.

B. Rub each baguette slice with the garlic clove and place a slice of brie on top. Place on a baking sheet and heat in a 400°F oven until the brie begins to melt, 3 to 4 minutes.

C. Remove and top each with one of the roasted cherry tomatoes. Drizzle evenly with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.

Meatball Bubble Biscuits

Ingredients:

12 oz. can of Pillsbury Golden Layers refrigerated flaky biscuits

10 frozen cooked meatballs ( We like the IKEA meatballs)

2 sticks of string cheese

Grated Parmesan cheese

Italian seasoning

Garlic powder

Marinara sauce

Directions:

A. Heat your oven to 375 degrees F. Separate each of the 10 biscuits in half, and cut each meatball in half. Cut each stick of string cheese into 10 pieces. You should have 20 parts of each.

B. Place one meatball half along with a string cheese piece into the center of a biscuit half. Roll the dough into a ball so that it completely covers the meatball and the cheese. Do this with all 20 meatballs, and arrange them in an ungreased 8 or 9 inch round cake pan.

C. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder over the meatball biscuits to your liking.

D. Bake the biscuits for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve with marinara sauce on the side.

Experience: I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Looks good, Thanks
Expert:  Erdaram replied 4 years ago.

You are certainly most welcome! I hope you love them!