Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

I saw the movie Housesitter with Goldie Hawn and XXXXX XXXXX

Customer Question

I saw the movie Housesitter with Goldie Hawn and XXXXX XXXXX on TV last week and I want to know where I can buy that peach-colored shawl she was wearing with beads on it I think it was designed by ann Roth.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer.

Housesitter is one of my favorite movies and I've seen it many times!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

It will be difficult to find this information easily, because the movie is 19 years old, and also, frequently, clothing is made specifically for the movie by a costume designer, so it is not available in stores. The costume designer for Housesitter was Betsy Cox.

Your best option would be to contact the film's production company, Imagine Films Entertaiment/Universal Pictures to inquire about the shawl.

Imagine Entertainment, Inc.

9465 Wilshire Boulevard

7th Floor

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Phone: 310-858-2000

Fax: 310-858-2020

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,