Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

About a month ago on Sirius XM, a blues station played 22 versions

About a month ago on Sirius XM, a blues station played 22 versions of "That's Allright Mama". How can I find that music and download it to a cd?? If ya'll can't answer this it's okay. I'm just trying to use my deposit! Thx
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

Did you mean to type '2' versions of "That's Allright Mama", or is 22 versions of the song, correct, in your question?

Do you remember any other artists besides Elvis who sang these versions of the song?

Thanks for all your additional detail,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what other info do u need???
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,

I had asked if you were sure you meant 22 versions of this song were played on the Sirius station and if you remembered any other artists besides Elvis, who you heard and recognized.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
"Big Boy" Arthur Crudup Johnny Hallyday Big Mama Thornton bunches and bunches I am offline now---will pick this up am thx
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with additional and helpful information.

Please allow me some time to research this for you and I will be back in touch with you tomorrow.

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your patience.

I've found several versions by different artists, but not the number of 22 you requested, so I will 'opt out' and leave you question open for other experts.

I wish you much good luck!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cher if that is still you---I am leaving am and will not be back until Sunday---I will ck on this then---by the way this question should be worth my deposit of 23 dollars!
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,

Yes, it is still me. : )

We experts only answer the questions and have nothing to do with the 'business' end of things, so if you have a question about your deposit amount, please contact Just Answer Customer Service at:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cher---what I need to know is---do you think there is a way to contact that station on Sirius XM and get a tape of the show??? Or should I just try ITunes and download each song individually??? I am trying to get a cd compiled. Thx
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Also, thank you for you patience, as I was offline when you posted back.

I don't think you will be able to contact that station on Sirius XM because there are so many different stations for each genre like blues, jazz, etc.; even if you could contact the right one, chances are slim that they would release a tape of that show to you. However, at this time, I do think your best option would be to download each song individually from iTunes or any other MP3 site to compile your cd.

I wish you much good luck on your project! : )

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst