Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

where can I find sheet music for a cd I have of eddy arnol

Customer Question

where can I find sheet music for a cd I have of eddy arnold's
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  nalosin replied 2 years ago.

Nalosin :

Hello

Nalosin :

I can try to help on your question

Nalosin :

Can you please provide more details on your question.

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

I have the cd last of the love song singers Then and now disc II I would like a copy of the sheet music as I am getting married and want it sang at my wedding we can not seen to find it the song is called out of the Blue by Eddy Arnold hope you can help me

Nalosin :

Do you need lyrics for the song?

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

I have the lyrics just need the sheet music if possible

Nalosin :

Hold on just a sec

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

it can have the lyrics i just need the same music that is on that cd

Nalosin :

If I understand well, you need notes for the song?

Nalosin :

or for whole album

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

we just want the sheet music as we have someone special to sing it and someone to play the piano sure hope you can help

Nalosin :

If there are sheet music for the song somewhere on the internet I will definitely find it

Nalosin :

Hold on just a sec

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

We found some but it didn't seem to be the same tune or words.is there something else I can tell you to help

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

would they have it on karoakie hope I spelled it right

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

what happen did he give up on me

Nalosin :

No

Nalosin :

I am here searching

Nalosin :

Can you help a little bit

Nalosin :

Did Eddy Arnold compose the song, or just perform it?

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

yes what do you need

Nalosin :

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

i'm not sure

Nalosin :

Can you listen this midi on this page:

Nalosin :

is that one you are looking for

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

yes I can hear it I think that is the right one can you tell me where I can get it

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

well did you get my message

Nalosin :

yes

Nalosin :

but that's not a music sheet

Nalosin :

just mp3

Nalosin :

I am still searching

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

i know but we probably could do it that way

Nalosin :

I am looking for midi file as we can extract sheet from it

Nalosin :

I will continue to search, but nothing for now. It a real challenge for me to find it. you don't need to wait any longer, as if I send the message here you will be notified by email

JACUSTOMER-zs9uh67a- :

if you find something that work for us I would really be happy send me a e-mail at XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX my name is XXXXX XXXXX for all you are doing I am going to take time out for dinner.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I'm back what is the plan is that on Jan 14th I am getting married you may be suprised but I am 72 and he is 80 that is why we are looking for such a old song. at least you found it on karokie but the sheet music would be great . so you do have time to do some searching for it and can e-mail me if you find it but only if you can in a month by october 5th. thanks again for all your trouble Jolene

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jolene,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX X'XX been an Entertainment Expert with Just Answer since May, 2006. Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question.

Many congratulations on your upcoming marriage! I think it's marvelous! I've been researching this for you for the past 2 days and the sheet music is very difficult to locate for this song. However, I have the phone number and email for the following company (below), which specializes in sheet music, and if they don't have it, they may know of a distributor who does.
http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

I wish you and the groom to be, much happiness, always!

Best regards,
Cher