Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Experience:  I have been Writing, Arranging, Composing, Preforming and Recording Music for 37 years.
25936098

Any experts on vintage rock n roll laminated backstage pas

Customer Question

Any experts on vintage rock n roll laminated backstage passes. What I have is a Led Zeppelin artist laminated pass from August 11 1979 Knebworth concert. It is in excellent condition. Im hoping it is a holy grail and worth alot.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Erdaram replied 5 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

In order to make sure I don't mis-advise you, I have reached out to a contact I have who is associated with LedZeppelin.com. As soon as I hear back, I will let you know.

In the meantime, can you please tell me if this is what you have?

Attachment: 2011-09-05_052257_led_zep_artist_pass_knebworth_8-11-79_b.pdf

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

First, Thank You Eric for your quick response and your help.Yes that is itSmile I attached a picture of the one I have. If you have any other questions let me know. FYI, My father body guarded Led zeppelin in the 70's when they were in Los Angeles. He was given 4 laminates total in the early 80's. 3 of them were stolen by my uncle...both are long stories, If the question of, "is it authentic" comes up. I am 100% sure it is.

thank you again,

Bill Guiney

graphic

Expert:  Erdaram replied 5 years ago.

Hi Bill,

I will get back to you as soon as I hear from my contact. With rare memorabilia such as yours, sometimes the best source for a sale is to the artist themselves if indeed they have become interested in collecting their own memorabilia. If you like, I will also make an inquiry as to whether not there may be anyone within the Led Zeppelin organization who may be interested in the re-aquisition of your Artist pass.

Thanks, Eric

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

AWESOME!! Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX inquire. Recently a back stage pass t shirt from the same concert sold for $10,000 on e bay. I realize that I have to find the right buyer. I'm trying to not get my hopes up. Whats your personal opinion about that, do you think my pass falls in the high dollar sought after category? I also have two Led Zeppelin T-shirts too. Found out that they are rare sought after too but I could not find a price on them either.

Expert:  Erdaram replied 5 years ago.
Because of the uniqueness of your pass, its very difficult to put a price on! I am still awaiting word from my contact. Thanks for your patience.