Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

We are planning a round the clock bridal shower. Do you have

We are planning a "round the clock" bridal shower. Do you have any ideas or resources to use for clock themed events?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

You can play games like 'Beat the Clock', 'Name that Tune', 'Password', and 'Win Lose or Draw', which are 'timed' games. You can incorporate the bridal theme into games like this, and/or others.

The sugar cookies shaped like clocks as giveaways, sound great! You can also find inexpensive fake stopwatches, pocket watches, and other watch or clock-looking items at your local dollar and/or party stores to also use as 'prizes' for games or with which to decorate.

Another idea: you can give each guest a number of the small stopwatches strung on an elastic necklace (hold them onto the elastic with small, colorful, plastic clothespins), and every time someone says the word 'time' or 'clock', they need to give away one of the watches, to the person who heard them say the word. Whoever has the most watches at the end of the party, is 'the winner' and gets a prize.

Music-wise, you can play 'Rock Around the Clock' and other time-themed songs recorded on a cd.

I hope you have loads of fun and I send my congratulations to the prospective bride!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher