N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in California since 1983
9653905

Im John McLaughlin - how did you become so expert in relativly

I'm John McLaughlin - how did you become so expert in relativly obscrure music?! (No need to answer - this is just a compliment...!
Well I got my first guitar at the age of 8, after having taken piano for a few years. I'm an amateur musicologist and love many varieties of music.

And I'm good at research.

I really love your work with Shakti!

Thank you for the compliment.

You can find me here by putting N Cal Atty into the subect line of any future entertainment or legal questions.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I get this all the time.... John McLaughlin is the 23rd most common name in Scotland. Ah well. Check my FB page, and also The Digital Folk Life FB page.
There are too many John McLaughlins on Facebook so I don't know which one to check. I'm sorry if I mistook you for another, but thank you for the Accept.