N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty , Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in California since 1983
9653905

SUBJECT TWINS BASEBALL

SUBJECT:TWINS BASEBALL Me as a TWINS fan made a bet with a buddy but unfortunately the best RATIO he can offer me is $30 vs $75 but I still agreed on it so I bet him that the TWINS do NOT win again at all on the ROAD untill that final weekend series @ Cleveland on Spetember 23rd when the games will most definately be meaningless. The way the TWINS have been self destructing with errors I,m beginning to lose confidence in them so I bet him $30 that they lose EVERY road game untill Sept 23rd and keep in mind they don,t have that many road games left!! I know every team will win and lose a third of their games but if they do indeed lose every road game untill Sept 23rd, I will win $75 and I and other friends and family feel very very very SAFE that I will win my bet!! All because fielding is important to a ball club that,s why I,m so confident my $30 is cecure and safe and that victory for me is in the bag! and I,ll win $75. So if they win just ONE road game before September 23rd, I lose the bet but will only cost me $30 but I want your opinion on it..do you really think my bet is very safe that I,ll win it and was it a GOOD bet??? I want you to keep in mind the words I capitalized are they key words to help you answer this. If you disagree with me and my bet was not a good one can you explain why it wasn,t a reasoable bet or why I won,t win?? Remember I still cannot SEE how they are going to win even one road game prior to September 23rd the way the are giftwrapping to their opponents!
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 5 years ago.
Based on
http://espn.go.com/mlb/powerrankings
it seems probable that they will win a game against the Royals.

So my answer is No, this is not a safe bet.
Thank you for accepting my answer.