Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Do you know if Prince Andrew of Britain, the brother of future King

Customer Question

Do you know if Prince Andrew of Britain, the brother of future
King of England Prince Charles, is living with someone or has
a significant relationship at this time, since he is divorced?
Also, if so, who is it?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, Marilyn, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Prince Andrew (Duke of York) was rumored to be dating a 25 year old bikini model named Alexandra Escat, since the end of last summer (2010). No more recent news has surfaced regarding his present relationships. In February 2011, he celebrated his 50th birthday at his favorite Swiss ski resort, and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson and his two daughters were there. He and the former Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, have maintained a close relationship for the sake of their daughters. Some have speculated that they might get back together, but I don't think that's true.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher