Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

This question is for Cher. Hi I need your magic again. My daughter

This question is for Cher. Hi I need your magic again. My daughter is turning 35 and we need some gift ideas. She is recently married and is possibly on her way to being a mommy. Mostly we want to celebrate her 35th as something special. She lives in Oakland loves to read and works in an I.T. department. Thanks Cher
Hi again, and thanks for requesting me!

I hope all has been well with you and your family! Smile

Please allow me a little time to research some great gifts for your daughter. Thanks!

Regards,
Cher
Hi again,

Because you mentioned your daughter loves to read, a very special gift for her 35th birthday could be a 'Kindle' wireless reader, if she doesn't already have one. http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireless-Reader-Wifi-Graphite/dp/B002Y27P3M

Jewelry is always a great choice, because you want a gift that will 'last'; however, if her husband is planning on getting her jewelry, you might still consider a pair of simple but elegant gold hoop earrings, or something along that line. Even if she doesn't have pierced ears, they make clip on hoops and you can add special 'charms' to them. That brings us to another great idea--a charm bracelet, which can hold one charm or several, commemorating special events in her life.

Some other good suggestions are: a gift certificate for a 'Spa Day', so she can enjoy a day of relaxation and to pamper herself; a subscription to a series of concerts, ballets or shows at a local Center for the Performing Arts.

If she loves accessories, like purses, you can get her one by her favorite designer in a style you know she'd like.

A personalized gift is always a great idea, and a keepsake that can be cherished forever. A photo album with a silver 'cover', or a frame engraved with her name and the date of her birthday is XXXXX great idea. 'Things Remembered' has a fantastic selection of personalized gifts, which can be engraved. I also like the water globes. Take a look here, and search their large variety: http://www.thingsremembered.com/category/Gift-Categories/Frames-Albums/pc/122/2567.uts#

Please let me know if I have given you enough to consider, or if you would like some additional suggestions.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher