Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

Hay Just a quick question, My self Mick and Wayne produced

Hay Just a quick question, My self Mick and Wayne produced a music track called it "El Sol", Now Mick is in the process of being signed up by Candy Bass Records and they have been promoting his music which is great, but they have put up El Sol on YouTube with the title "Mick -El Sol" no mention of Wayne or my self. Can they do that?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

I was not able to find the clip to see if they credited you in the comment or the description of the video clip. It's not uncommon to not mention other if they don't sign. If it's a collaborative instrumental track they should credit you.

You can probably contact them and voice your concern, they can then edit their Youtube submission. If they don't want to cooperate you can then ask Youtube to remove the video or suspend their account for usage without your agreement.
Martin, Engineer
Experience: Fan of Cinema and Video Games