N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in California since 1983
9653905

Me and a buddy are making a bet that at least one of the two

Me and a buddy are making a bet that at least one of the two pro sports will miss part of the season next year due to labor issues and giving it the same odds of some DOND contestant taking an offer off the bat so I need to know in your BEST OPINION out of all the "Deal or no deal" shows, the odds or approxamite probability that on a given 'show' of that TV game, that the contestant takes the VERY FIRST offer??? I have never seen one take a deal right off the bat but then I still missed a FEW 'deal or no deal' shows but hear it went on a couple of years including the shorter version of it on TV. Would you say (A) Less than 10% (B) Less than 5%, or (C) Microscopic (Incredably unlikely)?
For what it's worth, I'd say less than 5%.
Thank you for accepting my answer.