N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in California since 1983
9653905

I need Marketing advice. I had a large internet presence as

I need Marketing advice. I had a large internet presence as a recording artist as "BabyNine", sometimes I switched it to "Baby9", the "band" being called "Aura Blue Collective"..... I am about to add some songs to radio stations, and I think I might need to re-visit my strategy, as I feel I am getting too mature for Baby Nine. The investigation I have done, however, points that UMG prefers the name Baby Nine. I was thinking "Amanda Dawn" might be a better name. My full name isXXXXX I used that name for FB. I closed it down, as I had a stalker fan. I was told by the police to close down all websites. I now want to re-emerge. I know many high-level producers, as I was signed to a subdivision of Sony several years ago. I am trying to figure out how to "name" myself. Without hearing my music, I know it is hard. Oddly, I entered my full name, Amadna Dawn Montanaro into my stock ticket finder, and it came up with a ticket number! I have done this for Baby9 and AuraBlueCollective, and was surprised to find dozens of Japanese stocks.

Perhaps all of my photos and networking, which was so vast, was picked up by people betting on my likeness?

I think I may be on the Universal underground. Like the radio, but I am not sure. Can you please help me find my way in Artistic Development?

Much thanks!

Amanda Dawn Montanaro
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 5 years ago.
You have such a beautiful name, I do not see any need for a stage name.
Thank you for accepting my answer.