Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

WHERE CAN I BUY AGE 7 UP IN AMERICA 14 UP IN AMERICA AND

WHERE CAN I BUY AGE 7 UP IN AMERICA ? 14 UP IN AMERICA AND 21 UP IN AMERICA?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi Customer, and welcome back to Just Answer!

You can find a boxed set of all the documentaries called 'The UP Series', at Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Up-Seven-Plus-21-28/dp/B0002S64SC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292791998&sr=8-1

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please click 'Reply'.

Regards,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 12/19/2010 at 9:00 PM EST
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS INCORRECT. THE INFO YOU GAVE ME IS FOR THE UP SERIES IN BRITAIN AND I ALREADY OWN THE ENTIRE BOX SET FROM AGES 7-49.

WHAT I ASKED YOU FOR WAS AGE 7 UP IN AMERICA.....NOT BRITAIN WHICH IS WHAT YOU GAVE ME .

PLEASE READ MY REQUEST MORE CAREFULLY. IT'S THE AMERICAN VERSION I AM LOOKING FOR .
THANKS

jennifer
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.

Hello again Jennifer, and thanks for your reply.

These documentaries do not seem to be available yet, on dvd or video, but they have been shown in the past on television, on both Showtime and The Discovery Channel.

You might try contacting Showtime to find out how to get a copy. Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />email: https://sho.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/L3NpZC80bFF2bjZpaw%3D%3D/kw/14%20up%20in%20america/r_id/166/sno/2

The company that made the series is Granada America; here is their contact information, so you might request a copy of the films directly from them, or ask for another way to purchase/view them:

XXXXX Building C, Suite 800
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Main :(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr /> Fax :(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you. Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you have any additional questions or need further information please click
'Reply' and I will respond as soon as I am next online.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Holidays!
Cher

Edited by Cher on 12/22/2010 at 1:54 AM EST