Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

looking for a dream interpreter, know of any one

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello Connie Lindsey, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Are you looking for a referral to someone you can see in person, to have your dreams interpreted, or perhaps some books on dream interpretation?

I have read several books on the subject and would be happy to help you with dream interpretation, if you that is what you are looking for.

Awaiting your reply.....
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes if you can help that would be great
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I'd be happy to help! Please tell me about your dream (be as detailed as possible).

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am in this house with my sisters and one of their husband and my grandaughter and we are cleaning this house all of a suden I see my brother in law sitting at a table and water coming up through the floor I find it and stop it and it starts back again and again then I see these entities and they are very mean, throughing things and trying to stop us from leaving the house, I get every one out but have to go back in for my purse and my brother in law is still sitting at the table with all these things going on , things flying around, being throne and he is very calm.......can you help me to understand this, usually when I have dreams about water, something bad is going to happen, most often its some ones health

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again Connie, and thanks for the details of your dream.

I have just a few questions, before I am able to work on your answer.

Does the house you're in look familiar at all? Have you been there before and/or have you seen it in other dreams?

Is your brother in law who is sitting at the table still married to one of your sisters?

The 'entities' that you see---are they like ghosts in human form, or are they like 'creatures'? Can you describe what they look like and how they are being mean, besides throwing things? Does anyone get hit by the thrown objects?

You said that you find the source of the water and stop it, but it starts flowing again. What is the source and how do you stop it?

Thanks for all your additional information.
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no I have not been there before, no I didnt reconise any of them and yes he is still married to one of my sisters and I have been upset with him, they are like human form and they appear not to want us to leave, they go as far as to throw a book case in front of me but no , no one gets hurt at first I thought they were ants and then they turn into these entities and they make a message on the wall but I could not make it out as far as the water it was just coming up through the floor dont know how I stopped it but I did and I kept repeating a verse from the Bible and the didnt like that
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Connie, and thanks very much for your reply with additional detail and helpful information.

Also, thank you for your patience.

Initially, because you and your family members were cleaning this house, this may indicate that you feel you need 'cleaning out' or uncluttering of your subconscious and things that are on your mind.

Seeing the floor in your dream, with the water coming up through it, may represent your support system and security, and the water is intruding on/interrupting that. The fact that you are able to stop (or have the knowledge to know how to stop) the water, is significant, because it can mean that you are taking control of the situation in the dream, and in your life. You are also protecting the people that you love, by stopping the water (the first time) and getting them out of the house safely.The fact that you go back in for your purse, shows that you knew on some level that your brother in law was still there and you wanted to protect him/help him, as the bad entities were creating havoc and throwing things. Because you have been upset with him recently, this may be why in your dream, he is the only one remaining in the house, sitting at the table, after you get everyone out, safely; however, deep down, you do care about him and want to resolve your differences.

It's interesting that you mentioned at first the mean entities seemed to be ants, because when you see ants in your dream, this could signify some general dissatisfaction in your daily life and you may be feeling neglected or insignificant in some way, bothered by petty things; however, it may also be interpreted as feeling 'antsy' or restless. Ants are also symbolic of being diligent, hardworking and cooperative. Interestingly, interpreting the ants according to the bible, they symbolize diligence concerning the things of God, so it is significant that you mention you were repeating a verse from the bible while this havoc was happening around you and you were probably frightened. The entities didn't like that because you were trying to rid the house of them, by asking for God's protection.

The water coming up through the floor, although initially posing a 'threat' to you and your family members, can represent emotional energy, intuition, and purifying. The water may have been there to show that you intended to wash the bad feelings away, that your brother in law caused, which made you upset with him. The entities may have been trying to prevent you from leaving until you resolved this issue with your brother in law. Your differences may be weighing heavily on your mind.

If, when you've seen water in your dreams in the past, you feel it has indicated something bad is going to happen and/or it may concern someone's health, it may be a good idea for you to have a check-up with the doctor and also to suggest to your sister that her husband does the same. He seems to be at the center of this dream, and as I mentioned, it may be because you were upset with him lately and/or because he may have a medical problem he is not aware of.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Regards,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst