Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I have a book of photographs that was published by Sarah, The

Customer Question

I have a book of photographs that was published by Sarah, The Duchess Of York. Sarah,
being Sarah Ferguson. The title of this book is "Moments". These photographs are a collect-
ion that were taken around the world of places and people, such as her children at various stages of their lives, Prince Andrew and The Dalai Lama. As I had become an aquaintance of
the Duchess Of York, she wanted to present my wife with a gift. The book was sent to my
wife and inscribed by the Duchess" To Marguerite, lots of love, Sarah, The Duchess of York".
This was not done at a book signing but was mailed to us from the Royal Postal. I still have the original packaging which is also signed by Sarah, Duchess Of York. Would there be any
value? Thank you for your help.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 5 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Category Moderator on JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best,
Walter
Moderator
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Still no answer?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
It was closed before I could see the result.