Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Which Celebrity if any do I resemble also which celebrity complexion

Which Celebrity if any do I resemble also which celebrity complexion do I have? I can email a picture
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi Customer, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I'd be happy to help you and answer your question. Yes, please post a picture by using the 'tree icon' to the left of the YouTube icon on the toolbar above. Or, include a link to a photosharing site so I can view your picture.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am sorry I dont have a toolbar
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Right up at the top of the answer box you should see a light beige 'strip' going across, which says (from the left) 'Styles', then B, I, U, a scissors icon, etc. This is the toolbar which enables you to do things like make your letters bold, by clicking on the 'B' for example. You will find the blue and green 'tree icon' there; this is used to include pictures in your reply to me.

If you can post your picture(s) on a photosharing site like 'PhotoBucket.com' or 'Shutterfly.com', then copy the 'url' (link) to it and send it here, I will be able to view it.

If you can't do that, you can email your photo [email protected] and in the subject line write: "FOR CHER/CERECITA", and Customer Service will forward it to me. I don't know how long that will take, though.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Oh i know what your talking about but the toolbar only works under live chat
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my photobucket username is XXXXX XXXXX password XXXXX
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

Thanks for that info. I'll try to view your pic and let you know if I am able to do that and then, answer your question.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

I want to make sure this is the correct picture:

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/daljit88/me/photo.jpg

Thanks,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 12/10/2010 at 4:18 AM EST
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes it is :))
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Ok, thanks.

Please allow me a little time to run some analyses on this and I'll be back with you shortly.

Cher : )
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your patience.

In my opinion, I think in the picture where you're sort of looking to the side, you resemble Beyoncé. Your complexion is similar to hers, too. You can have some fun with the following site, which matches your photos to celebrities:
http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/try-face-recognition.php

You can upload your picture and the site will ask you to 'register' free of charge.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Regards,
Cher