Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Hi, Im after some CDs with real Beatty sound Hammond Organ

I'm after some CD's with real "Beatty sound" Hammond Organ Dance music on it, very much like my friends CD of Paul Templing (or Templar),with a lot of "Cha-Cha" rythm.
Do you know where I can get some please.
Hello Customer, and welcome back to Just Answer.

You might find that this cd and others like it from Amazon.com, is what you are looking for:
http://www.amazon.com/Organs-Orbit-Ultra-Lounge-11/dp/B000002U4S

You can listen to snippets of the songs by clicking on their names (scroll down a bit on the page).

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Regards,
Cher