Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I want a DVD made of great Scottish sporting people and great

Customer Question

I want a DVD made of great Scottish sporting people and great Scottish sporting events. IS this possible? Who would do it?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer.

Are you looking for great Scottish sporting people and events from a certain period of time, like the last two decades, for example?

Do you want to purchase DVD's already made or have a compilation of certain people/events which interest you, combined on one DVD?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Not bothered about the time period. Happy for it to go back to the 20s/30s . Would love for it to be already available as I need it for my husbands 50th at end of January. I do want it to cover football, rugby, tennis, golf, motor racing etc. Can I buy such a thing off the shelf? If not is it possible to have one made in the time period I am looking at?

Thanks
Siobhan
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again Siobhan, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

Please allow me some time to research this for you.

We're in different time zones (I'm in the Southeastern U.S.), so I appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, Siobhan.

After researching this for you, I wasn't able to find a dvd with the Scottish sporting events you requested, so I'm going to 'opt out' of your question and leave it open for other experts.

I do hope you're able to find this for your husband's 50th and also hope he has a wonderful birthday next month!

Regards,
Cher