Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

In The series last of the Summer Wine , where is the locati

Customer Question

In The series "last of the Summer Wine", where is the location of Wesley's shed and his and Edie's house?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello Customer, and welcome to Just Answer.

Did you want to know the location of Wesley's and Edie's house and Wesley's shed in the series (a fictional town/location) or the location where the house and shed were actually filmed?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'd like to know the real location, please.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

All the filming locations for the series took place in Higgin Brigg, Holmfirth, Hollowgate, The White Horse, and Jackson Bridge, West Yorkshire, England. The exact location of the shed or home was not available.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Regards,
Cher