Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

I am helping out with charity work on an entertainment day

I am helping out with charity work on an entertainment day and need some short comidy skits to play on the day. Need some websites or reference books to find some skits that would suit for the day

any ideas?

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and welcome back to Just Answer!

Are you looking for some short comedy skits for people to perform, or to watch on a TV or movie screen, on the day?

Who will the audience be comprised of (adults, children, both)?

In addition to the 'comedy' aspect, any other particular themes you would like to include?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks Cher - yes for people to preform and act out. The audience will be both adults and children but is mainly be adults rather children - it not a children fun day as such.

I do not have any theme exactly in mind - just anything that will make people laugh and fill-in stage time.

Look forward to anything you may suggest

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again Jon, and thanks for your reply with additional and helpful information.

Try here, for some comedy skits that are free for public use:

Check out their homepage for more suggestions:

You also may find something you can use, here:

I hope your entertainment day is huge success!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!