N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in California since 1983
9653905

I am helping a charity put together a campaign in the late

Customer Question

I am helping a charity put together a campaign in the late spring that will provide people in the entertainment business - not just performers - who experience acute stress bouts or lapses in performances with heavily subsidised places at a new rehabilitation centre on the island of Sark.

We have a West-end theatre whch will host workshops for actors and others in the industry which wil help them form strategies for dealing with stress and explain why performance stress is important to researchers.

We are looking for influentual people in the industry who have a professional or personal interest in stress and who would consider voicing support for the campaign called "I'm not going to entertain... Stress"

All ideas are welcomed by our registered charity - which is called The National institute for clinical research into stress (Nicrs).

"I'm not going to entertain... Stress" is part of a wider campaign in Spring / summer 2011 called "Nicrs to stress"
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 5 years ago.
You could send out either a press release (cheaper) or an invitation to a press conference to industry media such as
http://www.variety.com/Home/
and
http://www.thestage.co.uk/

I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
We are looking for a bit more insight on this than "send a Press release to Variety and The Stage". We have limited resources, but aren't completely green!

We wrote "We are looking for influentual people in the industry who have a professional or personal interest in stress and who would consider voicing support for the campaign called "I'm not going to entertain... Stress" "

Any ideas on people?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sorry - I've just realised that you are in California. This question needed a UK based expert. Sorry, but there is no way for questioners to know this.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can this questiion be handled by someone in the UK please?