AptLinguist, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  I love to analyze and write about the entertainment industry. I have a related blog too.

There is this music band that I am searching for. They had

There is this music band that I am searching for. They had a huge hit about 1 year ago. I can't remember the name of the song or the name of the band. It's an all male group. Their music is very close to The Fray, and I think their hit song came almost in the same time that The Fray's "You Found Me" came out. I remember VH1 had their music video on VH1 top 20 countdown. Their music also reminds me of Lifehouse and Kings of Leon.

The bands that come to my mind are: The script, Snow petrol, U2 or Radiohead. My money is on The Script. Hope that helps.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No, it's not any of those. The name of the band didn't start with a "the", but I don't have anything more in mind. Thank you for your help though.
Well, how about Augustana, thriving ivory, counting crows,parachute, Band of Horses,Secondhand Seranade, mumford and sons?