N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in California since 1983
9653905

RA-201

Customer Question

I really need help in remembering this pilot movie name!!!! i think its an 80s movie!! it talk abt a student who travels from a communist country to maybe USA or England! Incidents happen after that! i think its a 2 in 1 tv movie!! its kind of funny!! there is a name kevin!
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Can you remember any names of the actors/actresses in the movie?

Do you know if it was shown in theaters or was it only a tv movie?

Why do you call it a 'pilot' movie? Did a tv series follow?

Do you know if it was an American, UK production or from a different country?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Pilot movie since i think the pilot of the communist country hates on that of the other country it more like narrative movie always someone saying a plane in the movie!! i think its a pilot movie as it might not be! i remmember its made of two movies in one its a 2 in 1 movie! i think its american production!! not sure about that!! its more about how people live in societies in two different mentalities one a communist and other capitalist!
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

Please allow me some time to research this for you, with the information you have provided.

You think the movie took place primarily on a plane?

Was it a comedy, drama, or a little of both?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there where no planes in the movie but it spoke about pilots personality and different cultures!

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,

I'm afraid there just isn't enough information to research this tv movie effectively.

I will 'opt out' of your question and leave it for other experts to answer.

Good luck!
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
You're most welcome!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
so i will have to wait so someone else can answer right?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Yes, your question is now back on the 'open' list, so if any other experts have an answer for you, they will respond and you will get an email notification.

Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thanks
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
No problem! : )
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Martin replied 3 years ago.
Hello, can you remember, if not the name of the actors, some other movies where the main characters played? Also can you describe some of those incident (or any memorable scene) you can remember because if this was a TV movie, sometime it's saw in part (i often miss the first 20 min of those then friend come in and i miss the end :)).
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thats all what i can remember i watched the movie when i was 4 years old and got the scenes stuck in my head that y i am in need to know the mvie thanks !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hey Martin i prefer not to say a bad word for you! you ok? iam telling you i need help and you throw jokes. if you are about to say something say something that is worth saying or hold your peace. i have a problem here if you instructor tells you to shut up for no reason wont that hurt u! How about couple hundreds ! it seems that you have something in heart !

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

I'm thinking you may be thinking of Moscow on the Hudson.

Please tell me if I'm mistaken.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ncal Atty i dont mean anything i was re reading you msgs and i really respect you on your personal side and wish you the best of luck! ill look it up and i will let you know if thats it! i wana add something its not about a film you cant imagine how stuff that might not make sense in life can bring problems and problems!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i only had the chance to surf 15 mins of it the available on you tube ill try to get the film later and let you know what happens thanks for your concern!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ONE LAST THING I NOTICED FROM READING ANSWERS ON JUST ANSWERS THAT THEY R STARTING TO MAKE NON SENSE! PLEASE NCALL ATTORNEY FROM NOW ON REPLY WITH EXACT FILM!

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.
Moscow on the Hudson is the only film I can think of that is even close to your description, so please let me know if that is the one you had in mind.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is not the one am looking for !!! i dont care for now i told you the main problem is crazy making behaviors hope you help me out later!

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.
Could it be Leningrad Cowboys Go America (1989)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Nope

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

N Cal can you send me your facebook or msn so i chat with you and let you know what haooened with me?

TY for your help

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but we can only communicate through the web site here.

Was XXXXX XXXXXks playing an Eastern European traveler stranded in an airport?

Can you recall any of the actors?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

buddy i dont know !! buddy i am sure if there was anything it was a film i never so! for years and childhood i guess i think i did spot a film when i was 5 yr old! i can tell you it talks about army and civilian personalities russian usa wars and personalities and stuff like that focus about special forces personalities when adults! might have a name kevin in it!

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I'm still stumped.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just halt the search for now!! ty