Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

who is the actress in the toyota head injury commercial

who is the actress in the toyota head injury commercial?
Category: Entertainment
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer. I saw the question before and made sure to try to check that one but i have yet to see it. Is that a TV ad, web ad or one exclusive to cinema theater? Do you have a video link to the commercial or a picture link? Is she well known (have you seen her somewhere else)?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have only seen it on television. I've seen her in a number of other commercials, namely the Swiffer "debate" commercial, and also on with Ashton Kutcher promoting cameras. I've not seen her in any movies that I'm aware of. You can google the swiffer commercial on you tube i think.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
she is also now in a progresso light soup commercial in which she is wearing a wedding gown. (because now of course due to eating light soup she can fit into)
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.

I just wanted to let you know that ever since you first asked this question re: the actress in the Toyota head injury commercial, I've been researching it for you, and have come up empty. It's been 'bugging' me, as I'm sure it's been bugging you! Smile The fact that you keep adding info re: other commercials she has been in, is very helpful! I've researched them all. I'm not sure if all the women in these commercials are the same one, as in the most recent, the Toyota one, in my opinion, the woman seems a little 'older'. In any case, I've come up with a name and picture, but am not positive if this is the actress. Her name isXXXXX (also known as Monica Lacey/Monica Lacy) and she is one of three sisters (triplets), who have also been in TV shows and movies.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0187253/

She is also credited with being in a Swiffer commercial, Progressive Insurance commercial, and one for 1-800-COLLECT (with Mr. T, in 2001).

If this is not the actress you were thinking of, please let me know and I will continue to try to research this further for you.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Regards,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 12/2/2010 at 4:26 AM EST
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst