Tyler
Tyler, Professional Musician
Experience:  B.M, M.M. Skilled in music theory, history and ear training.
21042015

We were recently treated to a wonderful holiday by my son and

We were recently treated to a wonderful holiday by my son and his wife. In the reception of the hote were wonderful orchid arrangements in tall rectangular glass vases. I would like to send such an arrangement to them as a thank you, XXXXX XXXXX been unable to find any - can anyone help?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Tyler replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question!

The arrangements you saw at the hotel were almost certainly custom arrangements designed just for them. The kind of arrangements you would find on retailer's websites are designed to appeal to the tastes of many rather than few. The best way to send the arrangement you describe to your son would be to call or visit a local flower shop and describe exactly what you want them to make. Custom arrangements are created all the time for customers. Many florists enjoy taking as many liberties with arrangements as possible but it always helps to provide an idea of what you want. If you find a picture of the vase you want that will help them out. Otherwise just telling them what dimensions you'd like and which flowers you want included will normally suffice. Large arrangements, even if not very full, are normally a bit more expensive but a good florist can recreate a similar arrangement with no problem. Best of luck!

If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. Once I have satisfactorily answered your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research I personally put into your individual question. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!

Tyler, Professional Musician
Experience: B.M, M.M. Skilled in music theory, history and ear training.