Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor , Entertainer
Experience:  I was a magazine editor.
19568076

I own a wii monopoly game. I am on the classic monopoly game.

Customer Question

I own a wii monopoly game. I am on the classic monopoly game. I have one more game to open(cardboard game). I have a problem in getting the last 6 properties I need to save so I can open the last game. Can you give me some idea how to do this please.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 5 years ago.

Linda Roch :

If you are just playing with the computer, try to put it on two-person mode, without the computer. That should get you to every property since you can avoid bankruptcy but trading with the other person and not buying houses/hotels, etc.

Customer:

I am playing on a wii game station. I have done exactly what you said. I have even tried the Richest game and got all the properties that i needed (playing the same game as before) I still cannot open the last game.

Linda Roch :

Are you sure that it is saving and that you are pressing save, have you tried playing with four people?

Customer:

According to the instructions it is suppose to be auto-saved by default at the end of each round. It has done this up to this point. As far as I can figure out there is not a way to press save. I haven't tried 4 people, but I think it wouldn't work then either.

Linda Roch :

I have this game too and it should save at the end as you say. The only thing I can think of that is different than what I do is that I don't ever play with the computer- I say none for the last two controls and usually just play two people. I would try with four people because getting all the properties shouldn't be an issue then and it should save. It may just be a glitch if you're just playing with the computer.

Customer:

Do you consider the Wii console a computer. I know this sounds funny, but I am electronically challenged. I only have one controller, but I think I can use it to play for 4 people. I don't know 4 people that would have wii controllers. So this is sorta out of the question. I will try to play all 4 .

Linda Roch :

Try to play just two without the Wii console playing (yes, I consider that as a computer). I think this is the glitch you're having.

Customer:

I should tell you that I am 68 years old and I am not knowledgeable of how to do what you suggest. Can you explain? Thank you so much for your patientience.

Linda Roch :

Well, you're playing with one player and a computer. When you pick how many players just pick two players and then for the third and fourth player, pick none.

Linda Roch :

It's the last option

Linda Roch :

You may need another controller, I'm not sure because I have two when i play.

Linda Roch :

The trick here is to do something different than what you have been doing to get the game to open.

Linda Roch :

I really hope it works and let me know if you need any other help.

Linda Roch :

Please press Accept if any of this has helped.