Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

is there any psiquic online

Customer Question

is there any psiquic online?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.

If you tell me your question, I'll try my best to help.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i want to know why i am sick all the time and the doctor don't find anything wrong on me, i got severe headaches almost everyday and feel dizzy all the time , is like i am living at only 10%
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

If the doctor couldn't find anything physically wrong which is causing your headaches, it could be due to too much stress in your life, and also constantly thinking about not feeling well. You are going through a difficult time now, having to do with finances. If you can decrease any activities or being with people who are causing you negativity, anxiety or stress, you might start feeling better. Concentrate on the positive aspects in your life, and meditate on things you find soothing. Picture a place you've been or would like to visit, where you had a relaxing, fun experience; for example, a beautiful beach with white sands and waves rolling in. Learn how to meditate to relax your mind and only allow positive energy to wash over you, at least once a day. This will help:
http://theconsciouslife.com/how-to-meditate-a-guide-for-beginners.htm

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best wishes,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 9/23/2010 at 11:12 PM EST
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Cher might be on something about your stress level. If you are always like that without better moment it might also be something in your environment. Having mold spore in the air could cause that kind of sickness, so i would test the house and workplace for this (this include air test and little hole in walls).

Edited by Martin on 9/24/2010 at 12:53 AM EST
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again,

I'm sure if you have already had medical tests and an examination by your doctor, mold, or other irritants in your environment, have been ruled out as a source of your symptoms. I would still recommend learning to meditate to help alleviate anxiety and stress, and free your mind of the current troubles that are plaguing you.

Best regards,
Cher