Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

How can I contact the kind of people (name & address) who ca

How can I contact the kind of people (name and address) who can give me a job at Public Relations at Universal Music Group at United States? I am a European citizen and I would like to work at the music industry in United States. First of all, I think I should get the kind of visa which I can have holidays and work at the same time, for a few months. In this way I have a positive opportunity to get used to the american culture and find out how the system works in America. Finally, I can make my decision to emigrate in America.
Hello Customer, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Universal Music Group has more than one office, but I will include their New York City address for you:

Universal Music Group
1755 Broadway
New York, NY 10019

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>

It would be advisable to contact their office, explain your particular situation and the type of job you are seeking, then obtain additional information about what they may have available to suit you.

I wish you much good luck!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best wishes,

Edited by Cher on 9/23/2010 at 7:12 PM EST